Home » Booking Policy
Here is the booking policy for Piyush Palace
- Check-In time is 12 noon and Check-Out Time is 10 a.m.
- If our Check-In/Out timing does not suit your holiday program, kindly inform us about the same. Necessary room allotments can be arranged on prior information, subject to availability, and may be chargeable by us directly.
- Cancellation or Alteration in bookings is entertained. But prior information is required at least a week before your Check-In date. Kindly also refer our Reservation/Cancellation or Amendment Policy.
- Please carry a valid government issued photo identity and address proof with you for Check-In Procedure. PAN Card is not accepted as a valid Identity Card.
- The Credit/Debit Card Holder should be one the travelers, if you have booked with us using any one of the later.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservation contains or is resulted from a mistake or error.
- We may charge compulsory gala dinner supplement on Christmas / New Year’s event or other festive periods. The needs to be cleared separately.
- Breakfast timings are 7:30 – 10:30 am henceforth all requests will be chargeable.
- Cancellations made 15 or more days before check-in date will be free.
- Cancellations made more than 7 days in advance but less than 15 days will incur a cancellation charge of 1 night’s tariff.
- No shows and cancellations made 0 to 7 days in advance will incur 100% charge of the booking.
- In case of a full refund on cancellation, there will be a deduction of approximately 5.7% as payment processing charges.